Article 1 (Purpose)
The terms of this agreement are to provide users with the FATOS services and related services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) that are operated and provided by FATOS (hereinafter “the Company”), and the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the company and the users. The purpose is to define basic matters such as matters, usage conditions and procedures. Based on this documentation, we value each country’s law.
Article 2 (Definition of terms)
The terms used in this agreement are defined in the following items.
- “Service” is a generic term for the navigation service “FATOS Service” and related services provided by “Company” to “User”.
- “User” means a customer who has entered into a contract with “Company” in accordance with the procedures defined by “Company” and uses “Service” provided by “Company”, and includes “Member”.
- “Member” is a member who has provided additional information in order to receive additional services provided by “Company” and completed the subscription based on another procedure (login) prepared by “Company” It means “user”.
- “Partner” means an entity that provides special features, services, or content for the Company’s Services.
- Other definitions of terms used in this agreement are different and unless otherwise specified, comply with the relevant laws and regulations and service-specific guidance.
Article 3 (Effectiveness and Amendment of Terms and Conditions)
①This agreement is effective for all “users” who intend to use the “service”.
②The contents of this agreement will be posted on the “Service” screen or notified to “User” by other methods, and the agreement will become effective if the “User” agrees.
③The “Company” may, if it is deemed necessary, modify the Terms and Conditions, specify the date of application and the reason for the change at the time of the change of the Terms and Conditions, and notice will be made 15 days prior to the effective date.
- Notification via email
- Post in homepage (www.fatoscorp.com)
④If the member does not agree with the changed terms, he / she can request to withdraw from the membership (cancellation). Unless there are special circumstances, you will be deemed to have agreed to change the conditions for continuing to use the service without expressing your intention to refuse after seven days from the date of notification of the changed terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Rules outside the terms)
we value each country’s law. Items not explicitly stated in these Terms include the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on Promotion of Information Communication Network Use and Information Protection, the Basic Act on Electronic Transactions, the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information, and other related laws and regulations. The detailed guidelines for services provided by the Company.
Article 5 (conclusion of usage contract)
① In the usage contract, the person who intends to use the “Service” (hereinafter referred to as “Service User”) agrees to the contents of this agreement, and concludes that the “Company” agrees to this.
② “User” must obtain “Member” qualification in order to receive the additional services provided by “Company”. You can use the procedure to apply for a subscription and get “Company” to accept this.
③ “Company” shall, in principle, approve the use of the service for the application of the “Service Applicant”. However, the company may not accept applications that fall under any of the following items, and even if you do so, you may cancel the usage contract.
- When the “Service User” has lost his / her qualification under the terms of this Agreement. However, exceptions are obtained when consent is obtained again from the company.
- When the terminal owned by the “Service Applicant” does not have specifications suitable for the service provided by the “Company”
- If you have not described false information or described the contents presented by the company
- When a person under the age of 14 applies for the service
- In the case where approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the user, or when application is made in violation of other prescribed matters
④ Company may reserve consent if it does not have the “Service” related equipment or technical or business problems.
Article 6 (contents of service)
(1) The “services” provided by the “company” are as follows:
1.Vehicle route guidance service from the current position of the “user” or the departure place where the “user” is set to the destination
- Service for providing living information such as peripheral information, news / weather forecast / traffic information, etc. based on the current location of the “user” and providing recommended information
- A service that visualizes and compiles the “user” service usage history using an appropriate method and informs usage statistics.
- Communication service that can send and share the location of “users” and statistical data of service usage history to others, guide the same path, and share via social networks
- Advertising information service based on the location of “users” and service usage history
- Other convenience services for “users”
② “Company” provides customized services for “Members” in addition to the services described in the previous section.
③ The “user” can set basic information such as the model of the service, fuel, and whether or not there is a high pass. At this time, you can receive services based on the set information.
Article 7 (Change and suspension of service)
① “Company” can change all or part of the services provided as necessary for the operation and technical needs of “Service”.
② The “Company” may modify, suspend, or change all or a part of the “Service” provided free of charge for the necessity of the “Company” policy and operation, and special Unless otherwise provided, there is no separate compensation for “User”.
Article 8 (Provision of information and posting of advertisements)
① The “Company” operates the “Service” by posting various information related to the “Service” of the “Company” on the “Service” screen, by e-mail, letter mail, SMS (MMS), etc. It can be provided to “users”. At this time, “Company” complies with relevant laws.
② When operating the “Service”, the “Company” places various advertisements related to the company or the company’s services on the service screen, or obtains the consent of the “User” and sends e-mail, letter mail, SMS (MMS), TM (Telemarketing), etc.
③ The “User” uses the advertisements posted on the “Service”, participates in the promotion of advertising through the “Service”, and participates in advertising promotion activities. The Company has no liability for the matter, and you and the advertiser must resolve it directly.
Article 9 (Company obligations)
① The “Company” will make every effort to provide the “Service” continuously and stably without prohibiting the related laws and this agreement or acting against public order and morals.
② The “Company” shall endeavor to protect the “User” ‘s personal information (including credit information) and comply with related laws and regulations.
③ The Company will promptly process opinions and complaints raised by the User in connection with the use of the Service, and if it is difficult to process it promptly, describe the reasons and processing schedule to the Service. ” or individually.
Article 10 (Obligation of “User”)
- “User” must not perform any of the following actions.
- Registration of false content at the time of application or change
- Information theft of others
- Change of “post” posted in “company”
- Transmission of information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information defined by the company
- Acts that violate the rights of the “Company” or other third parties
- Acts that damage the honor of the Company or other third parties or hinder business
- The act of publishing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, sounds, or other information that is offensive to public order and morals on the Service.
- The act of using the “Service” for commercial purposes without the consent of the “Company”
- Attempt to extract the source code of the “Service” or the software contained in it, or conversely, design, modify, delete, change, etc.
- Other illegal or unlawful acts
② The “User” must comply with the relevant laws and regulations, the provisions of this agreement, the usage guidance, the precautions announced on the “Service”, and the matters notified by the “Company”.
Article 11 (Account Management)
① “Member” means that “Account” of “Member” must be thoroughly managed. Insufficient control of the “Member” of the “Member”, the responsibility of the “Member” itself is responsible for all consequences arising from unauthorized use.
② “Member” means that the third party must not use the “account” of the member, and recognizes that the “account” of the “member” is stolen or used by a third party If you do, you must notify the Company immediately and follow any guidance from the Company, if any.
Article 12 (Attribution of rights)
① All rights such as intellectual property rights of “Service” belong to “Company”. However, this does not apply to works that were provided based on an alliance agreement with the “post” provided by the “user”.
③ “User” may not copy or distribute the text, script, graphic transfer function between “Users” created by “Company”.
Article 13 (Restrictions on Use)
① The “Company” may use the “Service” by warning, suspending, or permanently suspending the use of the “User” if the “User” violates the obligations under these Terms or interferes with the normal operation of the “Service”. Can be limited in stages.
② Despite the preceding paragraph, the “Company” may be considered a “user” by theft of people, theft of payment information, illegal communication or hacking, distribution of malware, registration of annoying “posts”, exceeding access rights, and falsehood. Advertising of processed “posts” for registration and political purposes Registration of “posts”, registration of “posts” that harm public order and morals, advertising for commercial purposes, unauthorized research and information gathering activities, similar content If you repeatedly post “post”, intentionally collect and use personal information, or violate laws such as the “Copyright Law” and the “Information and Communication Network Law”, immediately use it permanently You can stop it. All benefits obtained using the “Service” at the time of permanent suspension according to the provisions of this section will be lost, and the “Company” will not compensate separately for this.
③ If the “member” has not used the service for more than one year, the “company” can restrict the use of the “member” for the protection of the member information and the efficiency of the “service” operation.
④ The Company will restrict the provision of services when children under 14 years old are confirmed to use the services.
Article 14 (Compensation for damages)
① If the User violates the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, causing damage to the Company, the User violating these Terms shall compensate for all damages caused to the Company. I will.
② Various complaints, including claims for damages and lawsuits from third parties other than the “User” due to illegal activities or violations of these Terms by the “User” in using the “Service” In the event of an allegation, the User shall be liable for the Company at his / her own risk and expense, and the User shall be liable for any damages caused to the Company.
Article 15 (Limit of Liability)
① The “user” recognizes that the “service” provided by the “company” may differ from the actual situation (roads, etc.), and uses the “service” for reference of vehicle operation If the user suffers damage due to inaccurate services provided by the company, the company will not bear the book for the damage and the company will comply with traffic laws and regulations. We are not responsible for damages caused by neglect or neglect of forward gaze.
② The Company shall be exempt from responsibility for providing the Service if it cannot provide the Service due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure.
③ The “Company” shall be liable for any failures in the use of the “Service” that have occurred independently of the reasons for the responsibility of the “Company”, such as failure to use the “Service” and communication failure due to reasons attributable to the “User”. I will not bear.
④ The Company shall not be liable for transactions between the Users or between the Users and third parties via the Services.
⑤ The Company shall not be liable unless there is a special provision in the relevant law in connection with the use of the Service provided free of charge.
⑥ The Company will not be liable for any damages resulting from materials that the User cannot obtain the expected profits from providing the Company’s Services or through the Services.
⑦ The company does not intervene and is not responsible for the services and transactions provided by “Partner” on the service screen, or the services and transactions performed between users of “Partner”.
Article 16 (Dispute Resolution)
① If a dispute arises between “Company” and “User”, “Company” and “User” must consult in good faith to resolve the dispute.
② If a dispute arises between the “Company” and the “User”, the competent court of the location of the Company shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 17 (contact information of the company)
The company’s name and address are as follows.
Name : FATOS Co.,Ltd.
Address : #913, Kolon Digital Tower Billand II 31, Digital-ro 30-gil, Guro-gu, Seoul, Korea, 08390
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Effective date) This agreement will be enforced from September 20, 2017.
(Effective date) These terms will come into effect on May 21, 2019.